Friday, May 4, 2012

Mega Magazine of the Month (May) : All You Magazine

I love reading magazines because they provide up-to-date information and stay current on trends surrounding their particular subject matter. 

Magazines offer condensed articles which perfectly summarize only the pertinent and important information which should be discussed and are easily portable. 

Helpful indexes are provided so that one can easily peruse or quickly access the item that has piqued their interest.

I have decided to honor this periodical marvel by showcasing a favorite magazine each month.

My Mega Magazine of the Month for May is the women's general interest magazine All You Magazine.  

The reasons I love this publication are numerous including easy-as-pie household, fashion, and beauty tips which won't break your budget and are doable for the everyday woman and information and stories developed and told by female readers across America.

A major reason I go bonkers for this periodical is that it is chock full of money-saving coupons for brands which I actually use! 

By buying a single issue, I am able to save myself several dollars each shopping trip to the grocery store. 

This magazine is a virtual lifesaver to both my common sense and my wallet!

All You Magazine: www.allyou.com









No comments:

Post a Comment